When you need to practice playing the piano, wind, and string instruments, or singing, come to “music community MIYAJI Nagoya Center”!
Please use our rental practice rooms ♪
We offer various studios, including studios with two pianos for duo practices, ones that can be used for individual piano and singing practice, and rooms for mini concerts and ensembles.
Our studios are perfect for when you want to practice to your heart’s content without worrying about disturbing others. A relaxed environment no matter if you’re on your way home from work or taking your lunch break.
|Rooms||Piano types||Rental Members||General|
|1 person||2 people or more||1 person||2 people or more|
|L about 64㎡ / Two YAMAHA Grand Piano||¥1,120||¥2,040||¥1,320||¥2,440|
|・M1 about 24㎡ / YAMAHA Upright Piano
・M2 about 16㎡ / YAMAHA Upright Piano
・M3 about 11㎡ / YAMAHA Upright Piano
Ｓ1 *Two rooms
|S1 about 6㎡ / YAMAHA Grand Piano||¥1,120||¥1,320||¥1,320||¥1,530|
Ｓ2 *Two rooms
|S2 about 6㎡ / YAMAHA Upright Piano
* Available in 30 minute intervals.
* Cancellation fees are as follows: 6 days before to the day before use: 50% / Day of use: 100%
* The L room has linoleum flooring and can also be used for dance rehearsals.
* Shoes cannot be worn in L and M1 rooms.
* Fees and room usage may be modified or added to as necessary.
music community MIYAJI NAGOYA CENTER
[Business Hours] Weekdays 11:30 - 20:00
* Please contact us for use on weekends and holidays
〒460-0008 Sakae East Bldg. 7F, 4-2-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi
(Inside The Music School for Children, affiliated with the Toho Gakuen College Music Department)
Go straight from Exit 12 of the Subway Sakae Station (2-minute walk)
On 7th floor of the building with Matsumoto Kiyoshi (a drugstore) on the bottom level